In CMC-C we implemented and maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007.
IMS is essential for work organization and company development and it is an essential factor for ensuring the trust of our customers.
Integrated Management System
An integrated management system certified by Rina is created in CMC-C in accordance with:
- ISO 9001: 2015 “Quality systems. Requirements” (Certificate 32201/15/ANS);
- ISO 14001: 2015 “Systems for Environmental Management. Requirements with guidance for their application. ” (Certificate EMS-5855/ANS);
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 “System for managing of health and safety at work. Requirements.” (Certificate OHS-2331).
Control Body “CMC-C-Control”
Within the company, we have an operating Control body “CMC-C-control” of type C, accredited by the Bulgarian Accreditation Service (BAS) in accordance with BS EN / IEC 17020:2012 (Certificate 106OKS) with a range of accreditation:
To control the:
Electrical systems and equipment to and over 1000 V:
- Insulation resistance
- Resistance of protection and lightning protection earthing systems
- Devices for protection against leakage current with continuous and preliminary control of insulation in IT networks with voltage up to 1200V
Complete switchgear devices up to and over 1000V
- Circuit breakers
- Measuring transformers
- Relay Protections
Electrical installation equipment to 1000V:
- Loop impedance “phase – protective conductor”
- Safety switches for currents with zero sequence
Bulgarian Branch Chamber of Energy
- CMC-C is certified by the Bulgarian Branch Chamber of Energy certificate № 045-19
- CMC-C is licensed to carry out activities in the field of electric and heat energy № 1055.